Heartland Heavy Duty Industrial Guardrail: Warehouse Guardrail Systems
The industrial guardrail from Heartland Engineered Products is designed to provide heavy duty protection for personnel and equipment in warehouses, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, and other industrial facilities. A warehouse guardrail system can establish safety barriers around conveyors, mezzanines, structural platforms, in-plant offices, water mains, and other valuable equipment. This heavy duty protection can limit equipment damage from accidents caused by heavy machinery like forklifts and other plant vehicles.
Engineered Fall Protection is a distributor of industrial guardrail from Heartland Steel Products. We also engineer, design, and install warehouse guardrail systems for your facility. Contact us for more information about a custom guardrail system, or shop our selection of Heartland guardrail below.
Heavy Duty Industrial Guardrail Specifications and Features:
- Rating: 10,000 lb. load at 5 mph.
- Rails: 11 gauge high-tensile steel formed into a two-rib corrugated design with two secondary ribs
- Columns: 4 in. x 4 in. square tubes
- Baseplate: 10 in. x 10 in. square plate, 5/8 in. thick steel (can be offset if needed)
- Anchors: 5-1/2 in. screw anchors with A325 1/2 in. connection hardware
- Easy Installation - Simple layout with all hardware included makes installation easy and trouble free.
- Heavy Duty Guardrail - Thick, high-strength Heartland steel provides a sturdy physical barrier to limit equipment damage from accidents.
- Universal Column Design - Heartland's universal column can be used with both bolt-on and lift-out guard rails. They are also available in multiple configurations to allow use in triple, double, and single rail applications.
- Custom Lengths - With individual sections ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet long, you can configure the length of your guardrail system to meet your needs.
- Easily Access Your Equipment - Swing gates and lift-out rails allow quick access to equipment. (Lift-out guardrail available upon request)
- Safety Yellow Finish - Bright, OSHA yellow powder-coat finish offers a clear visual barrier for workers on the warehouse floor.
- Heartland guardrail is designed to AISC specifications and OSHA guardrail requirements.
Industrial Guardrail Documents
Engineered Fall Protection (EFP) engineers, designs, and installs industrial guardrail systems, including warehouse safety railing and forklift guardrail. We serve clients across the United States, Canada, and Mexico and are especially focused in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, Oklahoma, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida.