Heavy Duty Industrial Guardrail
Designed to protect mezzanines, conveyors, structural platforms, in-plant offices, water mains, valuable equipment and personnel. Installation is easy and trouble free with all required hardware included. The universal column design with bolt on or lift out rails means this system can be configured to meet almost any application.
Heavy Duty Industrial Guardrail Specifications and Features:
- Simple layout with universal column, designed to AISC specifications.
- Easy installation with all hardware included and painted with bright, OSHA yellow powder coat finish.
- 10,000-pound load at 4 miles per hour rating.
- Triple, double, and single rail applications available.
- Lift out rail available for quick access to equipment.
- Rails available in lengths starting at 3 feet through 10 feet long.
- Anchors are, 5-1/2-inch screw anchors and hardware are A325 1/2 inch.
- Columns are 4 x 4-inch square tube manufactured from high strength steel.
- Baseplate is 10 x 10-inch square x 5/8-inch-thick steel and can be offset if needed.
- Rails are 10 gauge high-tensile steel formed into a two-rib corrugated design with two secondary ribs.
Industrial Guardrail Documents
Engineered Fall Protection (EFP) provides industrial guardrail; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.