Engineered Platforms, Warehouse Mezzanines, Crossover Stairs
We specialize in the design and fabrication of structural steel platforms, warehouse mezzanines, mezzanine stairs, crossover platforms and crossover stairs. Our in-house expert engineering team provides custom designs for your engineered industrial platforms as well as standard applications, and your dedicated sales manager will work closely with you to ensure that the finished solution meets your precise specifications.
Engineered Platforms, Mezzanines, Stairs and Crossovers Specifications and Features:
- A wide variety of handrail, gate and stair configurations with I-beam construction for greater durability and load capacity with fewer columns.
- Advanced design technology for fast, accurate structural analysis and load calculations with a P.E. Seal and calculations.
- Treads available in 3/16-inch black diamond plate up to 36 inches wide or 1/4-inch diamond plate up to 48 inches wide.
- Heavy-duty handrails are constructed of 1-1/2 inch steel square tubing.
- Standard safety yellow finish, with other colors available.
- Bolted joints for easier assembly and long-term strength.
- Designed for IBC or OSHA codes.
Engineered Platform and Mezzanine Documents
Engineered Fall Protection (EFP) provides industrial steel platforms, mezzanines, stairs and crossovers; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, Oklahoma, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Florida.