1. Customer must have authorization to return any product to Engineered Fall Protection a division of Tri-State Equipment Company, Inc. Customer must fill out our RMA Form (return material authorization) via our online form or from Engineered Fall Protection Salesperson or Customer Service. Contact Engineered Fall Protection at 314-869-7200, fax at 314-869-7226 or email at email@example.com to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
2. Customer has 30 days from shipment of material to request a RMA number. Possible warranty claims are an exception.
3. Returned goods authorizations are valid for 21 days from the date of issuance
4. Any product sent to Engineered Fall Protection must be freight pre-paid unless approved by Engineered Fall Protection Customer Service Representative and noted on RMA Form. If freight is sent collect it will be refused.
5. All items must be in new and unused condition. If product has been opened customer is subject to charges for inspecting the equipment. Customer is responsible for any reconditioning charges if applicable. Engineered Fall Protection reserves the right to return any products not in new and unused condition to the customer freight collect or at customers expense.
6. The product must be returned in the original box to the destination advised by Engineered Fall Protection with the RMA number visible on the outside of the box. If material is sent without a RMA number the shipment will be refused. Customer is liable for all return shipping charges, and any additional charges such as storage.
7. Custom and/or engineered products are non-returnable. Custom chain lengths (other than 10 ft. standard) on electric chain hoists are custom and a charge will be applied for the cost of the chain past 10 ft. standard on the hoist.
8. Restocking charges are set by our vendors. Typically 20 percent is the restocking charge plus any freight or reconditioning charges. If additional restocking charges are required by our vendor these will be paid by the customer.
9. Engineered Fall Protection reserves the right; at their discretion to provide a refund via bank check in lieu of credit card refunds.