- Lifeline Material: Polyester Rope
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Users: 2
- Polyester Rope (1)
- Ultra-Sack Storage Bag (1)
- O-Rings (2)
- Cross Arm Straps (2)
- Rope Tensioner (1)
- Self-Closing/Self-Locking Carabineers (2)
- A great option for nearly any type of construction work, HLLs provide an anchor point that can span long distances and allow for multiple workers to attach simultaneously.
- Polyester Rope - double braided polyester rope thats available in different lengths and supports up to 2 workers.
- Ultra-Sack Storage Bag - ideal for transporting equipment around the job-site and protect from contaminants.
- Cross Arm Straps - function as anchorage connectors that can be reused in multiple applications.
- Safety Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ratings.