- Model: Polydac Rope Vertical Lifeline
- Lifeline Material: 5/8 in. 3 Strand Polydac Rope
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Users: 1
- Capacity: 130 - 310 lbs.
- Ideal for work in climbing, residential construction, and more, vertical lifelines offer incredible versatility and functionality. Use in combination with fall arrester and extension lanyards.
- High Moisture Resistance - 100% resistant to rot and mildew, even if stored when wet, and has excellent resistance to alkalis and most solvents.
- Abrasion Resistant - provides good protection against abrasion and has a melting point of over 300 degrees.
- Strong and Durable - working load elongation of 8% and absorbs more energy than any other type of rope available on the market — 12 times as much as Manila and 50% more than polyester.