- Lifeline Material: Polyester Rope
- Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Users: 4
- 82 ft, 16 mm, Double-Braided Polyester Rope (1)
- Carrying Bag (1)
- Drum and Tensioner Housing (1)
- Carabiners (2)
- O-Rings (4)
- A great option for nearly any type of construction work, HLLs provide an anchor point that can span long distances and allow for multiple workers to attach simultaneously.
- Long & Durable Rope - 82 feet of double-braided polyester rope can withstand up to 4 users at once.
- Easy Installation - system can be easily set-up by just one person.
- Storage Bag - ideal for transporting equipment around the jobsite and protect from contaminants.
- Safety Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 ratings.