- Lifeline Material: Polyester Web
- Breaking Strength: 12,000 lbs.
- Max. Users: 2
- 60 ft. Web Lifeline (1)
- Energy Absorber (1)
- 6 ft. Tie-Off Adaptors (2)
- O-Rings (2)
- Rope Tensioner (1)
- Carrying Bag (1)
- Lightweight, portable, and easy to install, HLLs provide an anchor point that can span long distances and allow for multiple workers to attach simultaneously.
- Easy Connection - hook of a shock absorbing lanyard connects directly to lifeline.
- Carrying Bag - ideal for transporting equipment around the jobsite and protect from contaminants such as dirt, moisture, and UV degradation.
- Built-in Shock Absorber - provides enhanced safety by limiting arresting forces during a fall and alerting workers via a visual impact indicator.
- Safety Standards: OSHA 1926.502 rating.