FlexiGuard Portable Fall Protection System
FlexiGuard access systems are ideal for workers who maintain and service equipment in the mass transit, aircraft, and mining industries. Additional applications include working at heights on barges, grain bins and rail cars. These mobile fall protection systems are a preferred solution when a permanent mounted system is not feasible or when only temporary fall protection is needed.
FlexiGuard Access System Product Features
You will experience peace of mind knowing that you are getting maximum safety with a portable system that is built to last.
- Powder-coated, anodized high strength alloys
- Enclosed rails to protect against inclement weather
- 100% fall arrest rated tie-off from the ground up
- SAE J429 Grade 8 hardware with zinc yellow Chromate finish
- Lightweight designs are easily moved by minimal personnel
- Most products designed to also allow positioning by forklift
- Systems come with heavy-duty stabilization to accommodate uneven ground
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Many systems designed for multiple users
- Rigid anchor points have no deflection or sag, reducing fall clearance requirements
Engineered Fall Protection supplies FlexiGuard Access Systems; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.