GREENWAY Railcar Loading Platforms from 5 to 5,000 Ft.
All of GREENWAY's products are built with strong materials in order to maintain a strong reputation and keep all customers satisfied. They are designed to be an easy installation no matter the location. Access equipment options are included in all gangway models, such as; 'slide-track' or fixed mountings, custom designed safety cages and horizontal lifeline systems. The idea of these platforms are to make it easy to load single spot or multi spot loading areas. Finished in your choice of red oxide primer, gray enamel/safety yellow, or a hot dipped galvanize (custom finishes also available).
- Single or multiple hatch access
- Single-sided or double-sided platforms
- Optional chair supports and pedestals.
- Various integration options with loading arms, piping, skid systems, operator buildings and more
- Optional installation of canopies.
- Can be finished in hot dip galvanized, red oxide primer, safety yellow, and gray enamel
Engineered Fall Protection is a distributor for railcar loading platforms in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.