Forklift Work Platform | Confined Space Work Platform
Allows user to easily drive up to basket and slide lift forks into basket for installation.
DBI-SALA Forklift Work Platform
||Forklift Work Platform w/ Davit Base
||450 lbs. (204 kg)
||Click for pricing
DBI-SALA's Advanced Forklift Basket Davit Base is intended to be used as a safe place for an attendant performing retrieval operations at heights. By attaching a davit system w/winch, the operator can be lifted by a forklift and lift or lower workers into position. The Advanced Forklift Basket Davit Base is configured to fit perfectly with an offset davit mast to maintain strength and safety factor for complete peace of mind.
DBI-SALA Forklift Basket PRODUCT Features
- Equipped with davit base and sleeve liner
- Accommodates DBI-SALA's Advanced offset davit masts
- Spring loaded entry/exit gate
- Has built-in fork pockets under the platform
- Incorporates fall arrest anchor points for two personnel
- Removable backstop
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum
- Anti-slip finish on walking surface
- Set-up and dismantle without tools
Engineered Fall Protection provides DBI-SALA forklift work platforms in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.