Confined Space Rescue Equipment
Sala Advanced and Ultra-Lok Aluminum Tripod System
Confined space entry and rescue at a job site demands a reliable and portable system that you can use in a variety of situations. The DBI-SALA product line has a long history dependable products used in rescue operations. The lightweight aluminum tripod always for easy transportability from one site to another. It can be used with multiple devices and has many easy to use features.
- Products come in 7-9 foot aluminum tripods.
- One of the many features is a built in pulley system.
- Designed for easy and quick maneuverability and set up by one user.
- Aluminum tripod is durable and of high quality.
- The adjustable locking legs offers additional safety and confidence when mounting a rescue operation.
- Many fall arrest devices and winches are easily adaptable to these systems.
- Stainless steel wire rope comes in 60 ft, 90 ft, and 120 ft lengths.
||Advanced Aluminum Tripod
Email for pricing
||Advanced Aluminum Tripod with Salalift II Winch
||Advanced Aluminum Tripod with Sealed-Blok 3-Way SRL
||Advanced Tripod, Salalift II Winch and Sealed-Blok 3-Way SRL
||Ultra-Lok 3-Way Tripod Combo With Winch
||Ultra-Lok 3-Way Tripod Combo
DBI-SALA Advanced 5-Piece Davit Hoist System
The Davit Hoist system is used for flexible and reliable confined space entry and rescue. The DBI-Sala product line has decades long field experience and is trusted by engineers and safety experts. It has multiple features that easily adapts to many job site applications. It is durable, flexible and dependable when it comes to any rescue operation.
- Adjustable and portable base width from 37 in to 97 in.
- Adjustable vertical height from 33 in to 43 in.
- Built with lightweight materials the davit system is easy to maneuver for quick rescue applications in confined spaces.
- Primary and secondary built-in pulley systems make for effective work rescue operations.
- The quick mount winch bracket makes for efficient and safe device installation.
- The Davit base has an easy to use foot level and height adjustment system for those hard and uneven surfaces.
- This system comes with adjustable offset upper mast that allows for flexibility when overhead clearance issues are present.
||Advanced 5-Piece Davit Hoist System used with 8518002 & 8518005
Email for pricing
||Advanced 5-Piece Davit Hoist System used with 8518002 & 8518008
||Advanced 3-Piece Portable Davit Base 27-1/2 inch max offset davit mast
||Advanced 3-Piece Portable Davit Base 42-1/2 inch max offset davit mast
Engineered Fall Protection provide confined space rescue equipment; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.