GREENWAY Access Gangway with Flat Ramp - Model SB
Built with Aluminum and carbon steel (painted or galvanized) with fiberglass tread models available for purchase as well. Models include galvanized steel back box-sections and back uprights. Standard models 8 feet long or 6 feet wide although there are custom lengths, widths, telescoping extensions and safety cages being made to your liking. Some larger models may need the use of pneumatic or hydraulic lift packages. Anodized coatings or Polyurethane paint system finishes also available on request.
Advantages of using an Access Gangway with Flat Ramp
- You can mount the application on the side or top.
- 'slide-track' rolling carriage mount to easily maneuver on the job.
- Pivot mounting
- Adjustable dual-tension springs in both box-channel side panels
- Folding handrails and telescoping midrails are mounted on both sides standard
- Heavy-duty 1/2" bumpers
- Optional powered operation
- Custom cages can be designed to meet application demands
Engineered Fall Protection sells access gangways with flat ramps; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.