Single Pole Systems for Fall Protection
Single Pole System for Fall Protection – Product Features
- Space-saving design allows for installation in areas where there is minimal floor space or limited room for foundations
- Utilizes only one free standing support with one single foundation
- Standard track lengths up to 53 feet
- Systems are designed for workers up to 310 pounds with tools when used with 900 pounds Maximum Arresting Force (MAF) energy absorbing lanyards, properly rated full-body harnesses and a connecting device
- Track can accommodate single or multiple workers, dual bypassing track allows workers to safely pass each other without disconnecting
- Units can be finished in stainless steel, galvanized steel, food grad epoxy, or standard baked enamel.
Engineered Fall Protection is a distributor for single pole fall protection systems in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee, Nebraska, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.