Horizontal Fall Protection
EFP offers custom solutions to operators needing continuous fall protection in the horizontal plane. Many injuries occur at heights due to the lack of anchor points, exposing them to the risk of a vertical drop. Our fully engineered horizontal lifelines protect the operator from a large vertical fall, without restricting them from doing their job. This type of system is ideal for the below applications.
UNI-8 and UNI-16 Features
- Multiple mounting bracket options gives the operators freedom to navigate corners and building contours through it's free flowing bypass capability.
- The Uni 8 Traveler passes freely over intermediate brackets
- The Uni 8 Evolution Traveler can be used on either side of the line without removing and reattaching it
- In-line energy absorbers reduces load transfer to the structure in the event of a fall.
- The Uni 8 Evolution System can span up to 40' (12m) between support brackets.
- The Uni 8 Overhead System can span up to 100 feet between support brackets.
- The single 0.31" (8mm) cable provides support while taking up very little space
- Strong intermediate cable supports allow the system to span long runs
- The system can support multiple workers, up to 310 pounds each
- Computer software designed from thousands of tests ensure the system is up to the task.
- Electro-polished stainless steel (316) components provide corrosion resistance.
- Tested to EN795 class C and meets the requirements of AS/NZS and is OSHA compliant.
- Uni 16 features a unique 5/8 inch permanent fall protection system that enables complete freedom of movement including navigation of corners and building contours
- Uni 16 Spans up to 100 feet (30 meters) between intermediate supports
Engineered Lifeline Typical Applications:
- Truck Trailers
- Busses/Mass Transit
- Modular Home Building
- Aircraft Hangers
- Convention Centers
- Arena Rigging
- Window Washing
- Exposed Walkways
Engineered Fall Protection is a certified installer and solutions provider for Custom Engineered Horizontal Lifelines; serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.