Industrial Safety Handrail
Our handrail is designed and fabricated for rugged, long-lasting protection of personnel. Ideal for use in high traffic aisle ways, preventing mezzanine fall hazards and protection from dangerous equipment areas. Installation is easy and trouble free without welding in the field.
||4 ft. X 4 ft. Corner, 2 Rails
||4 ft. Starter Straight Run, 2 Rails
||4 ft. Extension, 2 Rails
||4 ft. Corner Extension, 2 Rails
||4 ft. X 4 ft. Corner, 3 Rails
||4 ft. Starter Straight Run, 3 Rails
||4 ft. Extension, 3 Rails
||4 ft. Corner Extension, 3 Rails
|Installation hardware provided, 2-3 day quick ship available on all models. OSHA Standard 1910.23(c)(1) requires a standard railing on all open sides of a floor or platform that is four feet or more above the adjacent floor or ground level, except where there is a ramp, stairway or fixed ladder. OSHA Standard 1910.24(h) requires a standard railing on open sides of all exposed stairways and stair platforms.
OSHA Compliant Industrial Safety Handrail Specifications and Features:
- Lightweight and reusable. Made of 1-1/4 inch schedule 10 tubing.
- Quick, easy installation. All hardware included.
- Corrosion and tamper resistant. Polished aluminum fittings.
- OSHA two-rail and three-rail compliant. Designed to ASIC specifications.
- Bright, OSHA yellow powder coat finish.
- An economical and versatile handrail system for plants, warehouses, and industrial areas.
- Protect walkways, dock areas and drop offs.
Industrial Safety Handrail Documents
Engineered Fall Protection provides industrial handrail systems, serving clients from coast to coast, Canada, Mexico and especially focused in the states of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Tennessee, Kentucky, Iowa, and Oklahoma.